Friday, February 7, 2014

INSPIRE ME #2: Janeece Amaro Miller

This is Janeece ~ she is awesome.


When I think about ladies I admire Janeece comes to mind.  My goal is to one day be as strong, fit and lean as this powerhouse of a woman!  I think I can speak for every member of Excel when I say Janeece kicks butt (yep your butt)!  Love this lady's energy a ton and this is why she is extremely inspiring ~ thank you Janeece!

Yah you go ahead and try that!  Check out the muscle ~ wowza!

Here's her interview:


1. What is your health/fitness history (please include your trainer certification info:)?  I was a Varsity AllState Soccer player, AllState track sprinter and competed in Gymnastics.  I am a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor through BCRPA.  I have certifications in spin, RealRyde, Krankcycle, and Twist Conditioning. 
      
2. How long have you been a trainer?  I have been a trainer for 8 years.
    
3. How often do you exercise?  I have 5 spin classes I teach at Excel.  I also do weights 4 times a week. 
 
4. What is a typical set of meals/snacks throughout the day for you?  Ha...I eat a lot!!  Shake and green tea in the morning, lunch is my biggest meal and littler meal for dinner.  I always have a handful of almonds tucked away somewhere and containers of veggies.  And of course lots of water.
  
5. What would you say is your biggest strength in fitness?  My biggest strength would have to "motivation" for others and myself.
    
6.  What would you say is your biggest weakness in fitness?  My weakness would be I have a hard time telling people "NO".  I always want to help out in someway or I take on too many tasks at one time.
  
7.  Is there anything in particular you are training for?  I train to be fit for life.
   
8.  What would you say is your favorite work out?  My favorite workout would be the RealRyde.
    
9. How do you keep motivated day-to-day?  I am motivated by my clients and the members at Excel.  Results, smiles and "thank you for kicking my butt" keep me going!! 
    
10.  What would be your biggest advice to someone just starting out on his/her journey to improved health and fitness?
"shut up and train"...LOL just kidding!  This will be a journey to a new you.  Training is a way of life.  It will be rocky at first but we together can smooth the way to greatness.
  

11. If you could be any superhero you wanted whom would you be and why?  "Might Mouse"  short and quiet but can excel to greatness!!!

Perfect Bear Crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment